Re: SM 'Street Legal?' Now: cats

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM 'Street Legal?' Now: cats
From: SVPViper@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:23:09 EST
I'm sorry... Mark, and Eric... you guys need to climb out from under that
CAVE!! How many ESP cars have Cats?  Is SCCA responsible for telling these
'Federal Offenders #1'  That they need to trailer there cars in???

Come on guys... get off it.. STS, and STR... are for you emission friendly
whiners...  Street Mod, is for those guys who drive these 'Illegal Monsters'
on the street...Yet don't sacrifice anything!

Anyways... I guess it is to each his/her own... but a Class that allows Cam,
Heads... etc... You guys are way off base... Cam & Heads aren't emmissions
legal either!  The Cat is a small piece of the equation.... when you greenpeace
guys are done... Stock class won't be allowed to change Mufflers! :D
   Dave Schotz

http://www.sccaforums.com