Question

To: ax-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Question
From: Frankzip@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:21:56 EST
OK gang, here is the all important-end of the millennium- earth shaking
question.  What is the black plastic thing that the Tire Rack put in
everyones bag at nationals???   It's 4" high, 31/2" wide and the opening is
1-1/4"
A soda or beer can will fit in it but I don't think thats what its for as the
bottem is shaped wrong. The only thing I came up with is a wallet protector,
mine fits in it just fine, but then it doesn't need much protecting as it's
usually empty.
My 6 month old granddaughter thinks it's just fine for chewing on.

Frank in Oshkosh
1966 Austria Vau-Solo Vee, FM
Whooma