spanky's reply

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: spanky's reply
From: pylon@pylon.cc
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:47:11 -0600
Lets analyze your message.  I never said team.net sucks, go to
my site.  I always offered my site along with team.net to provide
people another means to getting information in a different manner
than Team.net.  Before this whole incident last summer I was on
team.net for probably 3 months, sorry I was not on it earlier than
that, but I also had never autocrossed in my life.  When I started
autocrossing I joined .net and start contributing to topics I thought I
could help out with, being that I am new to the whole sport I do not
have the knowledge that a lot of people have, yet, so I do not feel
the need to reply to every single message that goes out.  Also, half
the messages have no interest to more than one or two people, so
why reply to those?

just my thoughts on the barage I am going am going to receive
again, but bring it on folks, I am thick skinned.

-CJ "spanky"

The difference being of course that dave mentioned his ONCE. you
replied to every thread you could get your hands on with 'team.net
sucks go to my site'. big difference there spanky. if you hand only
posted once nothing would ever have been said. Then there's the
other
issue that dave's been a contributing member and actually had
something on topic to say on team.net for a long time. you? you
never
have anything to say that isn't about your site.

karl

http://www.pylon.cc/
Pylon.CC Racing Forums
Technical Articles - Photo Gallery