Re: "Pro"-Solo on TV, again

To: autox@autox.team.net, bthatch@juno.com
Subject: Re: "Pro"-Solo on TV, again
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:50:00 -0500
I know "how" to do "what?" :^)

I just have a lot of posts stating what obstacles might be encountered in
trying to get Solo on air (Pro or otherwise) from production savy people.

Opps, there I go again, not putting in a "IMO", and being rude to those that

believe otherwise to my thinking.

Matt Murray
From: Benjamin D Thatcher
<most of the post snipped>
 . . . . However, then we have to find a bigtime sponsor to lay out
the bucks to put together a half hour TV format that really jazzes the
concept. Matt Murray knows how to do this. . . .