Re: Marketing? was: Does anyone care about Pro Solo

To: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Marketing? was: Does anyone care about Pro Solo
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 17:45:40 -0500
Since we have not rehashed an old thread in a few minutes, I thought I'd
pass this along.

The discussion of getting Porsche Club of America races on Speedvision, came
up on the Porsche list < www.rennlist.com >. This is a different club than
the Porsche Owners Club which has had a few races air recently on
Speedvision. The poster had some very good information on costs.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net