Re: wrecks

To: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Subject: Re: wrecks
From: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 09:30:27 -0700
Mdmotorsprt@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/21/00 11:28:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> johnlee@softdisk.com writes:
>
> > the LAW
> >  says that you've got to finish that turn in the same lane from which
> >  you started.
> John,
>
> This is state law amigo. Does not apply universally. In California, a left
> turn can be completd in ANY lane. I dont know about other states.
>
> Mike

As far as I know everywhere in Canada (except maybe Quebec??   ;^)  ) you have
to stay "in your lane" like John said.....although once in a while I see some
turkey doing otherwise.....like a few days ago when someone cut into my lane
while going around a double left turn.  ;^(  He's lucky I was watching his
lack of skill!

Reijo
Calgary, Alberta