Mark Bradakis is "OUR" hero

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, jonesmb@arthem.com
Subject: Mark Bradakis is "OUR" hero
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:37:00 -0500
Since the thread is running this way, I'd like to mention the following.

I'm probably speaking for all of us, but "Mark, Thank You So Very Much For
Team.net and keeping it running. We don't say it enough, so again, thanks,
have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (which goes out to all of my
fellow Team.nuts commrades, too!)!!!

Matt Murray
(I think MJB still takes contributions to his Beer Fund, his Spit Fund, and
the Server/Ops/Admin Fund at an address I'll find later here or at home)