RE: How many cylinders do you have?

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Loren Williams" <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 16:50:46 -0600
Rick Brown said:

> I think there is another spin off here - how many cars wrecked.  And it
> looks like Loren is in the lead.

Yeah, my first few years were pretty rough.  That's why I always recommend that
young drivers do a bit of autocrossing to learn how to handle a car and respect
its limits... an opportunity that was never presented to me when I was learning
to drive.

My mom's Spitfire that I wrecked twice when I was 16 wasn't even on my list...
nor was my friend's Ranger pickup (but that one was truly not my fault).

--
Loren Williams  | Loren@kscable.com
'96 Mazda Miata | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca