RE: '89 Nationals

To: "'Gail/Sid deLeon'" <deleon@sstar.com>
Subject: RE: '89 Nationals
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:47:56 -0800
Oh no. I'm starting to have a flash back now.

Our scene: John Kelly and Roger Johnson, discussing the protest of the blah
blah blah in the blah blah blah. After approximately two hours if intense
deliberation, 12 year old Katie has collapsed onto the floor, due to severe
hunger pains and mental anguish.

RJ: Well, Mr. Kelly, once again, it's been a pleasure-

JK: So, then I tell him, "Another 200 pounds? This is RIDICULOUS!"

KK: Daaaaaddyyy...

RJ: You're right, John, I don't know what to tell you-

JK: So, I tell him, look, you, back when I served on the Board-

KK: Daaaaddyyy, not the board story again...

JK: HEY! Do you want to drive the car this year!

RJ: Once again, John, it's been a pleasure, I'll get my column to you-

JK: I mean, we're talking 200 pounds here. The car, STOCK, weighed less than
this...

Oh, those were the good old days.

Therapy and the Stock category have allowed me to view them that way.

Hey, ever stop to wonder if the decline of quality in the country/blues
music scene could be directly attributed to the rise in self-help books and
therapy?

There's a Tear in my Beer. Crazy. Sing me some songs with some PAIN!

Cars, music, and otherwise, it's very rare when you see some real passion
nowadays.

Okay, Sid, I see your point. Maybe therapy and racecars don't mix.

Katie