SCOTT FISHER

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@egroups.com>,
Subject: SCOTT FISHER
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:35:53 -0600
When I joined Tean.Net, the first screen that came up was
the quotation below, and I thought "this is a good place"
Sid

It's also been my occasional observation,usually when the
non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have worn off and my
shoulders have started to hurt again just in time for me to
have hot oil pour down my wrist and into my shirt, covering
my hands so that I can't use them to reach up and wipe the
sharp pieces of rusty grit out of my eyes,that there is
probably no stupider avocation than building and driving
race cars. I mean, you expend huge sums of money and endure
great hardship, privation and indignities in order to go
absolutely nowhere at great speed for a few minutes at a
time.
I can't think of anything more stupid -- or more worth doing

Scott Fisher