replacement wheel studs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: replacement wheel studs
From: "Kearney, Thomas" <Thomas.Kearney@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:08:47 -0500
The off season is here in the North East and the upgrades/projects have
begun on the car.  I am replacing the wheel bearings and hubs (OPM hardened
hubs) on a CSP CRX and I have a question about wheel studs.

Does anyone have any good information on replacement wheel studs other than
stock for my Honda?  I looked into ARP but I cannot determine if they make
an application for imports.  I'm looking for something strong (obviously),
with stock thread pitch/diameter, and *maybe" a bit longer to aid in wheel
installation/removal.

If anyone has some info I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Kearney