Re: Badmouthing Roger

To: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Badmouthing Roger
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:51:00 -0500
CHuck (very private, top secret, we won't tell DG, KR, KK, BS, or PF know
reply):

You mean Huck & CHuck don't have the Official "Paul Foster Foot In Mouth"
Autocross Performance Tool ready for the Christmas season? Those guys in R&D

must be mixing the wrong dru. . .  chemicals again. Or is that just Byron?

Matt (shilling for NAP via 1-800-KT-KELLY) Murray
In a message dated 12/11/00 11:21:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
MDMURRAY@gwns.com writes:
> You mean REJ(O) could be just like PF by calling 1-800-KT-KELLY to receive
> the most comprehensive coverage of Solo II and its participants?

Matt, you ignorant slut...

It would take years of work for any of us to be like Paul!  And maybe months
for Roger!  :-)

CHD