Old Mags for sale - not wheels

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old Mags for sale - not wheels
From: "Vern & Betsi Lyle" <lxml84a@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:57:58 -0500
Seeing the recent reference to Grassroots Motorsports got me to thinking about
cleaning out my file cabinet.  I have the first four years of Auto-X magazine
(prior to it becoming GRM), 1985-88, missing 3-4 issues. There is some good
info in there and they are a piece of history. Anyone interested for $100?
Available separately; Vol. 1, No. 1 (Nov/Dec '84), $25.

Something to do while it's too cold to work in the garage !

Although I can say that happiness is finding a faulty mechanical pressure
gauge and that the engine really does have oil pressure !

Vern