SM inclusion list

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SM inclusion list
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 03:24:34 EST
While true Yenko Stingers are indeed rare, Corvairs are not.
There were plenty made, and many still survive in decent or better
condition.  I own a '66 myself.  There is a national club, CORSA,
with somewhere around 6000 members, and they hold an autocross
at the annual national convention.  Some fast cars there.... some
slow ones too.  In any case, Yenkos are no faster than a developed
corvair, so leave them all, I say...!

I still can't believe that my eyes didn't deceive me...  I thought I saw
some crazy fools competing in the "Forward control" models!
Yep...  Vans and pickups/rampsides.

Alan

Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:00:04 -0500