Re: SM debate - 944's backseat kind of - how about the Miata.

To: <scott@tengen.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SM debate - 944's backseat kind of - how about the Miata.
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:54:24 -0500
This year at Beech mountain a driver needed a 4 door so my mom's best friend
swapped her rental car for a supercharge Miata.... with three adults sitting
on the rear deck holding on to anything we could find my mother and her
friend blasted up and down the mountain roads until I could not feel my
face.  Let it be known, I was more comfortable on the Miata than I have ever
been in the backseat of a 944, Eclipse, 240SX....  As a side note a member
of Team Underdog rode some of the way back from Ft Myers last year in the
back of a CSP CRX.......

just fueling the fire....

hKw