Re: Forwarded note

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded note
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 10:14:41 -0800
        Both BMWs are terrific cars, and neither owner should be dinged for
doing an outstanding job of car preparation. Of course Nagler's car is
prepared to 'professional' levels, that's what he does for a living!
It's all called "raising the bar."
        BTW, if you're looking for a class that will accept almost anything
(except maybe super chargers), take a look at A Prepared.
--Pat Kelly