SM and Howard Duncan

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SM and Howard Duncan
From: Priebe17@gateway.net
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 20:10:52 EST
Sorry for the delayed and late, reply.  I just read the last few days of SM
stuff.

First, One thing that really upsets me is anyone that flames Howard.  If it
were not for Howard and a small group of people, complaining on this list
would not be possible.  Reason being is solo would not be serious!!

Second, is intent of the class.  My assumption for the sts, str, and sm
classes are to pull new members in, which solo needed.  So go with what is
out there in the market.

The classes probably were not brought up for us, already participating
seriously in solo, to go into.

Brian Priebe