Re: Stupid Car Tricks

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, <jeff@Winchell.Com>,
Subject: Re: Stupid Car Tricks
From: "Joe Delio" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:23:07 -0600
Are you sure you are looking at the same picture?

Shadow:
The sun is at our 10 o'clock. See the Long shadow on the ground from the
car being at that steep of an angle..
And the load:  I can see the shadow on the car, from the load.. even
reflections
of the boards underneath from the side window. ???

Smudge:
This is a jpg image that has been compressed more than before.
and I can still real the IHOP sign just fine.

Twine:
I see the twine all over the car.. into the doors.. tied to the windshield
wipers..

Roofline/door:
I understand your point.. but the wood is on an agle.. maybe the wood is
coming
out to the side more than it looks..

If it is a fake, it is awesome..
If Gore does win.. I will be sick