Michelin Alpine Pilots 17" (snow tires) for sale

To: "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Michelin Alpine Pilots 17" (snow tires) for sale
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:17:18 -0500
While rummaging around my Fikse wheels that are for sale (see below), I
noticed that I had these snow tires from last year.
I have two that are 215/45/17 and two 225/40/17. These things were great in
the snow (and not bad in the dry either). $95 each plus shipping. Got 'em
from Tire Rack last February, took them off my 968 in April.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

I have a set of Fikse Mach V wheels for sale.
You can see the style at the link below
http://www.fikse.com/images/machv.gif
They are 7.5x17" and 9x17" and clean.
I am asking $1800 (plus shipping) for them.