FS: 99 Mitsu Eclipse AWD

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 99 Mitsu Eclipse AWD
From: ConeChasr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:30:26 EST
Hey all,

I've posted it before but now I really need to sell the car.  I've had to
retire from autocrossing because of medical reasons and I'd rather have it be
put to good use than not...Pics can be found at
http://members.aye.net/racerx/danielledford.html

For those who do not know, this is a very well sorted and proven car,
maintained immaculately.  Some of the specs:

38,XXX Miles
Shop Manual
Extra set of wheels and tires
All alignment specs and advice
Koni Gas-adjustable shocks
Straight pipe exhaust (not too loud, better than name-brand stuff)
Every available option less CD changer(no choice)
Tire trailer available also

The record the car has is:

1999
1st and 4th in GS at Meridian NT
2nd at Peru Pro Solo
1st at Evansville NT
4th at Nationals (fastest non-Type R)

2000
1st at Meridian NT
2nd at Peru Pro Solo

For anyone interested, I am located in Louisville, KY.  I really need to sell
the car.  I am asking $17,500 for the car and $300 for the tire trailer.  All
these are negotiable.  If interested, you may contact me at (502) 339-9162
after 6pm.

Daniel Ledford