Atlanta SEDiv is cumming soon

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, solo2atlanta@topica.com,
Subject: Atlanta SEDiv is cumming soon
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:48:44 EST
The BFGoodrich Team T/A SEDiv Championship Series is having an
event-extrordinaire at Turner Field in downtown Atlanta, GA on Nov. 11 & 12.
Currently we have 151 hot-to-trot entrants pre-registered (yikes!).  Mid-day
grub will be served on-site free to all entrants compliments of the breakfast
of champions; Evolution Performance Driving School-McKamey Autocross
Division.  Also, our most gracious SEDiv Solo2 website provider, Edwards &
Edwards Consulting, is sponsoring a special SEDiv Rookie awards program for
first-year divisional entrants using the PAX index.  For more information,
on-line registration, pre-view the current entrant list, or just to be nosey
please go to the SEDiv Solo2 website at:

www.eec/com/sediv

Hope you can cum enjoy the last big Solo2 event in 2000 with us,

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward