Re: STS Tires Rules - Can we get some thoughts on spec tires?

To: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>, "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tires Rules - Can we get some thoughts on spec tires?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 08:49:13 -0500
>Pep boys futura  $100 for 4 I mean if it's a spec tire might as well make
it
>cheap :-0
================================
Only problem is that we're all gonna have to wear flak vests in grid when
folks try to run upwards of 70psi in those 75 series tires to "keep 'em from
rollin' over".  ;^)

But I like the idea.  Hell, I thought about buying a set just to see how
long they'd last under extremely abusive (to the tires) driving.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Fill what's empty, empty what's full,
and scratch where it itches."
The Duchess of Windsor when asked
what is the secret of a long and happy life