94 Mustang GT convt For Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 94 Mustang GT convt For Sale
From: Mike Martinez <pizz94gtconv@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
Hey.  I've seen a number of peeps list their cars here
FS, so I hope this is cool:

1994 Mustang GT Convertible: V8 5.0L, black body, tan
top replaced in 1998, tan leather seats.

Sweet modifications include: Ported F150 Lightning
heads, MAC 1 5/8" shorty headers, MAC 2.5" offroad
Hpipe, 2chamber flowmasters, H&R progressive rate
springs, 3:73 gears, K&N air filter, MAC underdrive
pulleys, 180* thermostat, air silencer removed, short
belt, Motorsport plugs/wires, Pro 5.0 shifter, racing
pedals, computer chip, 255/40/17s, tints all around.

Mach 460 8 speaker w/ 8" Kicker bass tube and Kicker
amplifier.

OEM parts replaced: alternator, distributor, clutch,
brake pads, a/c components, driver's side power window
motor, convertible top, rear window, window harness.

$11,001 obo.

Check out pictures at:
http://photos.yahoo.com/pizz94gtconv.
Call me on my text pager at 800-467-8618 or
4678618@pagemci.com or email me here.

I would like to sell it asap and appreiciate any
feedback you may have. Mike: pizz94gtconv@yahoo.com

http://im.yahoo.com/