Re: Thoughts from a list janitor

To: mjb@autox.team.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thoughts from a list janitor
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 21:28:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/00 11:43:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

<< But when you sign up for this list an unfortunate side effect is you get
 the idiots, a-holes and whatever along with the rest of it.  Ignore them,
 they won't go away, they don't have enough working brain cells they can
scrape
 together to realize they are idiots.  As you sit there fuming, typing away to
 make sure you get your log thrown on the fire before the flames die down, you
 may want to ask yourself the question "Who controls my life at the moment,
 them or me?

 mjb. >>

WOW!!!!!

I guess I have to shut up now. A-hole, Idiot, D-Head, I guess I have been
called all of those. Brain cells have become hard to come by lately also.
Well I guess I'm busted.

Thanks for the list

Mike B. 99cm