Re: This Old Car

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This Old Car
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:39:44 -0500
One of my college roommates in 1970 bought an 'old' Spitfire that had been
passed along from frat brother to frat brother yearly.  Bill bought it and
was kicked out of the frat a few days later.  The Ozark backroads around
Rolla, Missouri were put to good use.  We had a GOOD time in that car.
The only problem with the car was that we had to work on it all week long to
get it drivable for those Sunday road trips.  It seemed like every week we
worked on it for 6 days to drive it one.
That was easier to do when I was 18.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing