Re: Atlanta SEDiv vs Florida State Champ event

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Atlanta SEDiv vs Florida State Champ event
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:50:31 EDT
Ok, I'll just try to wrap this all up by taking the blame and saying it is my
fault for the miscommunication we're having regarding the conflicting date
for the Atlanta SEDiv and Florida State Championship events.

While I am a little annoyed that my inquiries regarding the date of the
Florida State Champ event went unanswered, the GCAC post was only a community
notice and I cannot condone shooting the messenger (although mAs might
privately appreciate it :-).  Further, unless we can find an alternative date
we just have to make the best of the situation.  I am somewhat surprised
since the Florida State Champ event is typically a 2-day deal, but only a
single day this year.

If you are an SCCA member I would ask you to do some soul-searching to
determine whether or not the SEDiv Solo2 Series program is important to you.
I am hoping that SCCA members would choose to support *their* program, a
program that might otherwise cease to exist without it.  Regardless, I wish
the SFSCC a good event as well as anyone who should choose to attend it
rather than the Atlanta SEDiv.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward