ProSolo Challenge qualification works how?

Subject: ProSolo Challenge qualification works how?
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 18:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

Um, so if I've been running Pros for two years and have no idea how the
whole qualification for the challenge thing works, I guess you can assume
that I suck... :-)

Seriously, all the rulebook says about how you qualify for the Challenge
is "Open Challenge -- top 32 finishers in open classes".

Uh, yeah.  Is that determined via an index?

Thanks!

Mark

(I'm trying to convince CP folks that they really should be coming to
ProSolo events.  Fair warning and all... :-)