Re: scope of the list

To: <pylon@pylon.cc>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: scope of the list
From: "Chuck McMillion" <chuck@decaturnet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:11:26 -0500
I agree
Lets stop bitching and get back to discussing matter withen the scope of the
list,  Solo events.

I am sure at this point the maintainer of the list is full aware of the
bitching and therefore, would make an anouncement if he felt it was need.

True, the season is winding down, i didn't think we would resort to this.

Chuck