Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting
From: "arlyn" <arlyn@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:51:29 -0400
Rather than discuss the rules and regulations, maybe we need to look further
to understand why these few people are opposed to Jean's postings?  And
then, wonder whether those disgruntled few would be posting the same
messages if they owned the Evolution School.  Would hate to think that
jealousy is rearing it's ugly head.

And now for my spam...  our new website has been up for 10 days.  Take a
minute to register for an opportunity to win a $25 gift certificate.

Arlyn
                 Arlyn Strano
        Strano Performance Parts
Email for info: arlyn@stranoparts.com