OK, OK, new creation will happen thanks to all of you...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: OK, OK, new creation will happen thanks to all of you...
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:23:40 EDT
I am touched by the flood of e-mails from all of you and humored by the
comments made from many of you.  You have made me decide to take on now a new
adventure of creating an Evolution bulliten board.  what I want it to be is a
list of those people wanting to be in the know, wanting help, advice from
some of the nation's top drivers...getting opinions, sharing ideas, stories,
jokes from the people who are influential in this sport, people who you want
to hear from...people who DO make a difference in the sport...maybe we can
actually coax a few of those people long gone back on to this chat
board....then for you people who want to know what is happening, who want to
be the first to know, who want to be included in decisions, see results and
be the behind the scenes at event can belong...I want it to be fun and
entertaining....

To all of you who suggested this and thinks this is the way to go-for the
serious, hard core people, who want to be fast and improve...this will be for
you.  There are so many things this school offers for the autocrosser with
all the characters who work for it.  And anyone who thinks any post from this
school is spam in trying to help this sport need not be on.

I will follow up when I have this done, and all those who offered to help,
give me a call today-I am in Chicago at 630-963-0410.  I am going to try and
have all the instructors and then some of those people who are off join back
so they can shed light and offer their brains to being on this...

Thanks for the push to do this...I am excited as hell now to get this going
and glad to be starting this.  If anyone wishes to post anything to this net
about what is happening it is their choice but I will not anymore...

Jean Kinser