Scotty B. White!!!are you out there lurking?

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>, autocross list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scotty B. White!!!are you out there lurking?
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Scotty!
 Way to drive at Texas! 24th to a top 10 finish!!!
Awsome drive in tough conditions! You car looked
great, I have even stole the bright green and black
combination of your car for use on my
website(www.geocities.com/markds33). Ive been talking
to a Touring Car team out of San Jose running the
Cougars! They've given me some numbers and want to
bounce them off you!! I think they are high(and the
race rental numbers are astronomical too). Please
email me through my website,I would like to get your
opinion!
Mark"Rainman"Darby
#3 DS

http://photos.yahoo.com/