Re: Anyone looking for a new Car Hauler?

To: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Anyone looking for a new Car Hauler?
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 05:05:08 -0500
Cummins makes real truck engines.  The power strokes are cheaper for a
reason.  Besides, I think I remember the rig we're talking about uses a
Cat engine, with the Cummins and the power stroke as options.  Some of
the Cats we have at work seem pretty nice, and I never had any trouble
with my Cummins engine at my old job.  I'm not a road driver, though, so
YMMV, etc., etc.

--
Chuck Schultz     /                       Mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com