Nearby Autox (Was: Re: GS 1st gen SHO's & TLS stuff)

To: nottingham@alltel.net
Subject: Nearby Autox (Was: Re: GS 1st gen SHO's & TLS stuff)
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:51:03 -0500
Here are some events I know about.  Check listed web pages and call the
event chairs to confirm dates, etc.  YMMV.

8 Oct - Alabama Region, Birmingham Race Course Autocross

8 Oct - Wiregrass Region, Ozark, AL Autocross

8 Oct - Dixie Region, Marianna, FL Autocross

15 Oct - Mid-Georgia Region, Warner Robins GA, Wings and Wheels Weekend
Autocross

21 Oct - Clemson Sports Car Club Autocross

21 - 22 Oct - Alabama Region Solo I, Talladega Grand Prix Raceway (Test
& Tune on 20th)

28 - 29 Oct - Huntsville, AL Slalom, Twickenham Auto Club

11 - 12 Nov - SE Division Championship Autocross, Atlanta, GA

19 Nov - Birmingham Race Course Autocross

18 - 19 Nov - Huntsville Slalom

10 Dec - Chattanooga Region Ho-Ho Solo, Toys for Forgotten Children,
Trenton, GA

Check the web sites for

Huntsville http://www.teamtac.org/ ,

Birmingham http://www.alscca.org/ ,