Clarification

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clarification
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 10:51:41 -0700
In my last tale, I talked about my friend's mother's prayer in the Taco
Bell. I shouldn't have said she was loud about it. I meant she was sincere
and unashamed and truly thankful for her two Chicken Soft Tacos and medium
Pepsi. Given her behavior versus the other occupants in the Taco Bell, her
appreciaton was visible. We were the only ones sitting there joining hands.
But she was also polite and humble.

Personally, I think we should have a moment of silence at the award's
banquet.

I would also like to say that this world has seen more wars due to differing
views of religion, and I hope that team.net and autocross don't become two
more casualties. We've all got a lot more in common than we do differences.

Katie K.