custom one of a kind lightspeeds FS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: custom one of a kind lightspeeds FS
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:30:49 -0400
Well due to financial difficulties I need to sell off my custom Lightspeed 3
piece wheels and Hoosier tires

These are the best wheel and tire combo for an E36, 3-series E46, 3-series
318ti, Z3 they are 16x7 and weigh
~10lbs each, with 245/45/16 hoosiers mounted.  And have exactly 1/4" of
extra offset built in over standard 16" BMW wheels
they also are hub centric to BMW's custom center which makes them very easy
to mount and dismount with the factory
designed wheel bolts and they do not need any spacers or hub rings, since
everything was designed into the wheel.

So anyone with a GS, DS, BS, BMW consider these wheels and tires first $700
obo takes them
They really made an improvement in my Z3's performance.

Jeff Lloyd