Re: Tire warmers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire warmers
From: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:52:52 -0400
How about a rule to disallow the tire insulators?
Without them you have less work, less stuff to haul around the country
(and to grid), less people in the grid (to put them on/off for you, most
of my time working safety at nat's was spent telling people to get out of
the way of the race car)  and since nobody else has them you have no
competitive disadvantage.

EC