Re: Crown Victoria class?

To: "Jeff Cashmore" <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crown Victoria class?
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:23:01 -0500
At a local event, you can ALWAYS class a car wherever you think appropriate.

It is good not to get fixated on the rulebook (classing section is NOT
mandatory). Where will this novice driver have fun? Although, IMHO, in the
Crown Vic, I'd go F Stock where its catch-all covers it. If it is such a
land barge that HS may be better, do it. If you have a Street Tire class
that may be better, do it. Heck, if he brings a couple of friends, invent a
class for them.

--Rocky