RE:thanks tire rack

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:thanks tire rack
From: Jonathan Dove <JDOVE@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:42:44 -0400
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>

> You return them to Tire Rack (they pay for shipping) Anything else would be
> theft.

I had place an on-line order for 4 street tires from Tire Rack last month.
They sent me the wrong size eventhough the invoice was correct on what
I ordered.  Called customer support and explained what happened.  They sent
out another set by Fedex.  The day after the correct sized tires appeared,
UPS comes by to pickup the first set.  That was 3 days total after I made
the call.  Didn't have to pay for shipping on the second set or for the return.

Jonathan
jdove@gsvms2.cc.gasou.edu