RE: Banquet Longevity

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Banquet Longevity
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:34:56 -0500
Umm, no.

It wasn't even that long.  What, about a minute?.  Sheesh, have we really
turned into a totally Godless nation?  I'm no Jesus freak holy roller
(although I heard rumors of Jesus driving a CP car) and during the autocross
season I'm always busy racing on Sundays, but c'mon man. Give the Man his
minute and due respect.

Eric (not totally heathen) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)