Re: my piddly suggestion

Subject: Re: my piddly suggestion
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:39:26 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 Hottvr@aol.com wrote:
> Thats the best idea that i have heard so far. Its easy to enforce and doesn't
> kill ladies
> classes. It just makes the L-Class winner move up to open(Mens class) for big
> events like the Nats.

But gee, what about the poor lady who just happened to win in that nice
class and now has to run against all those heartless men?  She might quit
outta fear and then the current family environment we all know and love
would disapear!  We can't have that.

Actually I have a better idea.  I think it'd foster a much more friendly
environment if we just didn't time runs and gave everyone a first place
trophy.

Even better!  We can help all the competitors save money by just mailing
them a trophy when they enter, so that they don't have to drive all that
distance to an event.

Mark

(Smartass remarks get an exemption from the "I'm done" post from
yesterday... :-)