Re: Black & White ( was re: I'm Not Every Woman )

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: Black & White ( was re: I'm Not Every Woman )
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:06:22 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/00 7:55:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I truly want to know where this perceived resistance is
 coming from, because I haven't seen it.  I certainly didn't detect
 it in my rather unique grid space in Topeka this year, and I'm
 sure that I would have sensed something if it was there.

Its almost election time. Its time for Katie to crank up the "Vast Right Wing
Conspiracy" thing again.

Mike(I wish you would have been around(to get gravel off my tires) in Topeka
Katie)B.