Re: Vote for your own class (Was: Ladies classes)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vote for your own class (Was: Ladies classes)
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:26:48 -0500
Or - gasp! - might some of the proposal be actually based on
Participation Levels??  Say it isn't so!

Nationals 2000 - Combined O+L Numbers:
1.)  B/S  69 entries
2.)  S/S  65
3.)  F/S  60
4.)  C/S  60
5.)  G/S  53
6.)  A/S  51
7.)  D/S  36
8.)  E/S  33
9.)  H/S  30

  Parse this any way you wish, but the trends are clear.  (And yes I
know,
the competittion in the 3-car ES/L was superb.  And the handful in H/S
generated more protest paper per capita than any other class, which
certainly
adds to the excitement of the event.)

  This shows once again the necessity of keeping our class structure
current, and reflective of what cars/prep levels/categories our
competitors (or potential competitors) wish to run.

Roger 2