Re: Ladies classes (now PAX class at ProSolo)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ladies classes (now PAX class at ProSolo)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
Then again if you are going to run a Paxed Ladies
class, you should do the same for the single car
classes for Men as well. As an E-Mod driver, the
ProSolo experience this year of having to run heads up
against the F125 karts totally turned me off to the
Pro. Let me say also, I would lose a PAXed battle as
well, (slow car, slow driver) but just to have a
chance would make me throw my$60 entry at all the Pros
I could attend as I loved the format. Getting whacked
by 12 seconds total was not fun and not worht it.

I can see why so few Mod cars come out.

Don Miller TLS #8
69 Turbo V-6 Datsun Roadster

http://im.yahoo.com/