Re: Powder Pff

To: AlanP@identicard.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Powder Pff
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:51:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/26/00 6:28:08 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AlanP@identicard.com writes:

<< on't have a rulebook here but I suspect that there is no test prescribed
 for determining gender in the rules (man, I am going to get slammed on this
 :-) So I suggest that some man who wants to prove the absurdity of the
 Ladies Classes enter as a Lady in next years nationals.

 My take on it is that if there's a ladies class then there should be no open
 class; instead have a men's class. >>

I guess you guys have missed John Thomas and Chris Lindberg driving in their
dresses this year.  In fact, I loaned Chris 2 of my dresses for Kansas as he
swears it makes him run faster, relaxing him, making it "fun".  When he has
run in his Partridge family bus style design scheme dress or the neon
splashed dress, with his matching well...those of us close to him know, he
has pulled out runs to win pros, to pull within .3 of Daddio for the
nationals win, and runs fast enough for the pro finale win, but with a
cone...sometimes having a little female finesse in this sport can make you
faster...LOLOL

Jean Kinser
an opinion to bring some smiles to this heated debate, no flames please