Re: a bunch of stuff, including BSM, etc

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a bunch of stuff, including BSM, etc
From: "David Schwabe" <davidschwabe@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 08:37:56 CDT
No offense Kevin, but if this was the case you could virtually flush all of
CStock... and HStock, and a bunch of SS Vettes, not to mention the SS Rx-7s
for next year. I think this rule has it's place in road racing Showroom
Stock classes on a National level, but not for Autocrossing. Older cars
*can* be and are competitive, so they have their place... I don't think they
should get jettisoned just for their age. That's age discrimination!! :-)

IMHO,

--Dave