loud

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: loud
From: jwalter@ptra.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:17:26 -0500
Keven,

You should have told me you needed extra hearing protection, I carry a
CASE of ear plugs with me at all times.  ;-)

We are working of the muffler. right after we finish the suspension (well
maybe not that long).  It took Peter several years and $500 just for the
muffler to get the tone where it wasn't bone shattering.  The EP cars are
much louder on the db scale, strange but true.  I also carry a db meter.
;-)

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller