December issue of Grassroots Motorsports goes to press

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: December issue of Grassroots Motorsports goes to press
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:25:24 EDT
Hey team.net,

While I was having a nice, stress-free week in Kansas,   my colleagues at
Grassroots were wrapping up the December issue of GRM.   As many of you
noticed from the hundreds of free samples that were handed out in
registration,   we have changed a lot from our humble beginnings 16 years
ago.

Here are some articles that should appeal to the autocrossers.

-Our cover story is an in-depth look at what it takes to do an engine swap,
from motor selection, to suggestions from such experts as Jim McKamey,  Steve
Tamandli, Bill Gendron, Del Long, and Grant Robbins of Granny's Garage.

-a sneak preview of the new BMW M3....will it be a new stock class
killer?.....Our crack staff (staff on crack?) reports from Spain on this
replacement for the perennial favorite autocrosser (and ESP bad boy)

-A look at optimizing turbocharger set-up by renowned turbo guru, Corky Bell

-An article on grease,  not just a musical anymore. (actually, a really cool
article on the often overlooked uses of gooey dino-slime)

-And finally,  further information on our $2001 Challenge, including part one
of our build up of the Solo Vee that we are building.  For more information,
you can also visit our website at http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com

If you would like a free sample of this issue,  email me your address by then
end of October and we'll get one out to you.   Or you can call (904) 673-4148

Per
Grassroots Motorsports
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com