RE: Shauf/Flier DQ, DM Rules

To: "'Karen C. Babb'" <73110.574@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Shauf/Flier DQ, DM Rules
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:20:13 -0700
Karen Babb writes...

>Bottom line; there are always more facts than those >on the surface.

Yes, yes. Karen, I agree with you on your every point. I was just trying to
point out the irony of first Ron Flier telling the D and E Mod gathering
"It's an imperfect world," and just a few short years later, he enters the
class, and he, too, or at least the car he drove, is DSQ'ed.

That's just gotta hurt.

Katie K.