RE: J Thomas..... Bud Dress..... picture?

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: J Thomas..... Bud Dress..... picture?
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:42:34 -0500
Funny, I just sorta got this big chill that ran down my spine when I opened
that picture.  That, and a really strange taste in my mouth reminiscent of
aluminum foil making contact with your fillings.

It's just wrong in all kinds of ways.

FWIW, a rather shapely woman was modeling that same dress Wednesday in the
impound area after heat 2.  When she walked by, being the primitive
creatures that we men are, we stopped talking (mouths still open) and just
gawked.  "Whatsa matter, haven't you guys ever seen a Bud dress before?" she
asked.

"Not shaped like that" I replied.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)