Re: Re: Pro finale results are up! now: ESP

To: jwinchell@Giftspot.com
Subject: Re: Re: Pro finale results are up! now: ESP
From: jon e prevo <tcbracer@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:55:24 -0500
On Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:28:22 -0700 Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
writes:
> Since Eguina was neck and neck with Madaresh and Ames (and beat
> Ames), and
> Steve has been thoroughly trounced by Bob Tunnell every time this
> year (Pros
> AND Solo 2), I disagree. But we'll just have to see what happens
> this week.

Excellent point!  I also received an e-mail privately from one of this
sports best, whose opinion we all respect, stating that Tunnell will win.
 The cool thing is we all get to have the fun of speculating.  I'm going
to stick with my homie, until results prove me wrong!  'Course, I keep
doing that with the Cowboys too and look what it gets me!

> I don't think Sam Strano, Marcus Meredith, Steve Eguina or Dave
> Shotz have
> whined about this topic,

My point exactly!  No matter who wins, the guys like Strano, Madarash,
Ames, et al aren't going to be the guys whining.  Look for the whiners to
be mostly out of contention.  That way, those of us who didn't go to the
big game can put the issue to bed now and if it comes up later we will be
delete prepared.

Go Mark!
Jon FP 73
TCB Racing Datsun 260Z